We are still OPEN for business!
We understand the current COVID-19 situation has been stressful for all, and hope to do our part to assist brides during this difficult time. As a result we will be offering the following to make it a little easier for all of our wonderful customers;
1. For brides looking to be married in the shorter term we are making ALL of our floor stock available for purchase, which means if you like the one that's on display that's the one you can buy.
For these "off the rack" purchases, Corina is here to look after you and can provide you with a package which includes, dry cleaning and alterations. She always works to make sure your gown is ready on time, in the past we've helped brides getting married that same week!
2. For those brides looking to be married in the longer term and would like to order a NEW gown, we are still offering appointments throughout
the week and on Saturdays. Walk-ins (those who are browsing and have not made an appointment) are welcome to browse as deemed safe, however due to limited space if those walk-in
customers would like to try on gowns they will be asked to return at a later time where there are available time slots.
3. Corina has been working on making custom veils which she is now offering as an ongoing service. Long or short, lace or beading, crystals or pearls, name it and she will work her magic. So bring along your inspo pics!
4. For those of you who would like to have a look at our gowns but still don't feel comfortable coming in to the store, we will soon be launching new gowns on the website (which you can view online and earmark for later down the track,when you're ready to come in and try). We are also always happy to help you with any questions or queries you may have on particular styles.
5. We are also being mindful of ensuring that we are adopting hygiene measures as recommended by the govt, such as frequent and thorough hand washing, avoiding physical contact and maintaining a safe distance where possible. As a safety precaution our team members may also be wearing masks and gloves. Hand sanitising gel and/or gloves will be provided for customer use. Frequent disinfecting of chairs and door handles will also take place along with hospital grade air disinfectants.
Corina is eager and ready to meet and work with you to make your dream gown a reality.
We sincerely thank you for your patience, understanding and support during this time.
As we operate by appointment only, our preferred mode of contact is by email
the contact form below
We will endeavour to respond within 24 hours if not sooner
The Legacy Family
Shop 7/410 Parramatta Rd
Petersham, NSW 2049
Phone: (02) 9569 6403
Please note we are operating by appointment only Monday to Saturday.
We encourage all customers to please review our appointment structure (click here) prior to finalising a booking.
Thank you kindly and we look forward to meeting with you soon!
Off Street Parking can be located on Phillip St, Petersham or Catherine St Leichhardt.
3 Hour Free Council Parking: Access through driveway next to 6 Charles St, Petersham.
2 Hour Free Council Parking: Access through 1 Redmond St, Leichhardt.
A bus stop is located directly in front of the store.
Buses from the City depart every 5-10 mins (Castlereagh St, Railway Square & Broadway): 440, 436, 438, M10.
For more bus route options visit www.sydneybuses.info
Petersham Station is a 12-15 min walk away.